CHARGE 12V OR 24V BATTERIES
Our most popular kit! For a quieter, more peaceful outdoor experience, replace your generator with our 1200 watt solar kit. This kit offers enough power to charge most five or six 12 volt battery banks. Power your RV, boat or trailer with 1200 watt kit, it is perfect way to power your off-grid lifestyle.
- 6 x 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x Bluetooth Module
- 1 x 20' #10 Gauge Solar Extension Cable (Red), Pre-assembled Female Connector (between solar panel to controller)
- 1 x 20' #10 Gauge Solar Extension Cable (Black), Pre-assembled Male Connector (between solar panel to controller)
- 1 x 10' #10 Gauge Wire (Red), Pre-assembled Battery Lug (between controller to battery)
- 1 x 10' #10 Gauge Wire (Black), Pre-assembled Battery Lug (between controller to battery)
- 6 x Mounting Z Brackets (one set of 4)
- 1 x 30A Inline Fuse Holder with Fuse
High Efficiency Solar Panel
200 Watt Solar Panel Specifications
With the highest grade monocrystalline solar cells for optimal output, our 200 watt panel is treated with anti-reflective coating to maximize light absorption.
Installation is a breeze with our pre-assembled wiring harness that doesn’t require crimping tools. Since all of our products are compatible with each other, makes expansions, upgrades or additions simple and easy… just plug in and go!
Reliable and Convenient
The digital MPPT charge controller lets you gauge your power with a glance, providing real time updates of volts, amps, and amp hours. provide peace of mind by protecting your system from overcharging.
25-Year Output Warranty
Buy with confidence knowing that your solar investment will last for the long-haul.
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 200W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 20.4V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 9.80A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 24.3V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 10.2A
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 58.7 x 26.8 x 1.4 in
- Warranty: 25 years output warranty