RICH SOLAR 30 Amp PWM Solar Charge Controller
by RICH SOLAR
- Negative ground controller, compatibility with any negative ground system, which is the standard and most conventional way of grounding.
- Any negative connection on the solar module, battery and load can be safely earth grounded as required.
- Smart PWM charging and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance.
- Backlit LCD for displaying system information and error codes, which also makes it easier for users to adjust settings or self-diagnose.
- Intelligent protection against: reverse polarity, battery short-circuit, over current, overload, load short-circuit and over temperature.
- 5V 1A USB output that can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, speakers, etc.
- Wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of load.
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24V auto recognition
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- Max. PV Input Power: 12V/450W, 24V/900W
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 55 VDC
- Self-Consumption: < 22mA/12V; < 16mA/24V
- Equalization Voltage: Sealed: 14.6V; Flooded: 14.8V; Gel: N/A; Lithium LI: N/A
- Float Voltage: Sealed: 13.8V; Flooded: 13.8V; Gel: 13.8V; Lithium LI: N/A
- Boost Voltage: Sealed: 14.4V; Flooded: 14.6V; Gel: 14.2V ; Lithium LI: 14.4V
- Operating Temperature: -13°F - 131°F
- Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C/2V
- Enclosure: IP30
- Terminals: Up to 8 AWG
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.7 x 2.1 inch
- Weight: 1.55 lb