RICH SOLAR 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 12V/24V system voltages are automatically recognized.
- An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted.
- Application of an equalizing charging to the battery periodically or when over discharged, can effectively prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery's service life.
- With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters can be automatically adjusted.
- A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product's application to different types of street load.
- The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, as well as short-circuit and reverse-connection protection.
- By virtue of an advanced load starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with a key.
- The user-friendly design of browser and dynamic interfaces ensures convenient and intuitive operations.
- Boasting an industrial grade design, the product can function well in various tough conditions.
- TVS lighting protection is adopted.
- Rated Working Current: 10A
- Rated Working Voltage: 12V/24V
- Solar Input Voltage: ＜55V
- OverVoltage Protection: 17V; ×2/24V
- Float Charging Voltage (adjustable): 13.8V; ×2/24V
- Over-discharge Recovery Voltage: 12.6V; ×2/24V
- Charging Recovery Voltage: 13.2V; ×2/24V
- Max. Voltage At The Battery End: ＜35V
- No Load Loss: ＜10mA /12V; ＜12mA/24V
- Temperature Compensation: -3mV/°C /2V
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.8 x 1.4 in
- Weight: 3.5 Oz